Beautiful Omega Speedmaster Racing tribute to Michael Schumacher in an early limited series. Ref. 3518.50 with automatic movement. In full set.
This is a VERY early number 0402 out of 6000 produced.
Omega has a continuation tribute to F1 legend, 7-time world champion Michael Schumacher.
This Limited edition was for Schumacher’s 3rd F1 championship win in 2000.
The watch features on its black checkered dial the word “Racing” above the six sub-dial and has red and orange checkered markings around the outside of the dial.
• Movement: Cal. 3220, Automatic, Chronograph.
• Functions: Chronograph.
• Dial: Black special edition ghosted checkered dial
The word “Racing” above the sub-dial
Red and orange checkered markings on the outer rim
• Bezel: Tachymeter (has minor usage signs, see photos).
• Bracelet: Omega ref. 1469 (has minor usage signs, see photos)
• Crystal: Hesalite with Omega logo in the middle, photo with the blue arrow
(has minor scratches, see photos)
• Case: Stainless steel, 39mm
• Back case: Snap
• Water-resistant: 3 bar
• Full set:
— Outer box (usage signs)
— Inner box
— Operation instruction booklet
— Service centers booklet
— Original Omega watch tag
— Omega card holder
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured (Fast)
Note that the serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
- Images are part of the description.
- All images are ours and copyright protected.