Beautiful pre-owned, circa 1990, Omega Speedmaster Professional transitional Ref. 345.0022 to 3590.50, rare with a warranty card and tag.
Legendary Cal. 861 movement.
All parts and components are original and correct.
This model was transitional between Ref. 345.0022 late (80’s) to Ref. 3590.50 (90’s).
The tag is unique showing both numbers (see photo).
– Wonderful original tritium dial with lovely warm yellow patina markers.
– The much-coveted falling “r” at the end of “Speedmaster” on the dial.
– Chronograph runs and resets perfectly.
– Back case: “Flight-qualified by NASA for all manned spaced missions”
“The first watch worn on the moon”
• Movement: Cal. 861
• Dial: Black with great patina to the luminescent bars.
• Case: Stainless steel, 42mm. Has mini scratches from usage (see photos)
• Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega ref. 1479 (has usage signs, see photos)
• Crystal: Hesalite. (has usage signs, see photos)
• Serial – year: 4826XXXX
— Warranty Card (1990)
— Tag showing the transition
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured
Note: serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
● Please see the table for more details.
● All images are ours and copyright protected.