Beautiful pre-owned, 1990, Omega Speedmaster Professional, Ref. 145.022, with the legendary Cal. 861 movement.
All parts and components are original and correct.
• Wonderful original tritium dial with great patina. Long S & R on Speedmaster.
• Original hands
• Case has never been polished.
• Chronograph runs and resets perfectly.
• Back case: “Flight-qualified by NASA for all manned space missions”
“The first watch worn on the moon”
• Movement: Cal. 861, manual wind
• Dial: Black dial with great patina. Long S & R on Speedmaster.
• Case: Stainless steel, 42mm (see photos)
• Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega bracelet Ref. 1479. Fits +17cm (see photo)
• Crystal: Hesalite Omega crystal (has usage signs, see photos)
• Serial – year: 4826**** – 1990
• Water resistance: NO
• Box & papers: No
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured
Note: serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
● Please see the table for more details.
● All images are ours and copyright protected.