Fine pre-owned Speedmaster, circa 1996, Omega Speedmaster Professional Ref. 3592.50 with a sapphire case back.
This is the coveted sandwich model, which has the hesalite front and sapphire clear case back.
The hesalite crystal is the watch original with the Omega logo at the center (see the photo with the blue arrow).
Matching numbers (483XXXX) case and movement, this is as original as can be.
- Movement: Omega Cal. 863 manual wind, 18 jewels
- Functions: Chronograph. Runs and resets perfectly.
- Dial: Black.
- Case: Stainless steel, 42mm, Never been polished. Has mini scratches from usage (see photos)
- Case back: Sapphire display back, “First watch worn on the moon”
- Bracelet: Stainless steel correct Omega ref. 1499/842 (has usage signs, see photos)
- Accessories: No
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured (Fast)
Note that the serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
- Images are part of the description.
- All images are ours and copyright protected