Beautiful pre-owned, 1999, Omega Speedmaster Professional celebrating Apollo 11 moon landing 30th Anniversary.
Ref. 3560.50, in a rare full set, including the rare astronaut patch.
This is a special edition no. 16xx of 9999 pieces, with special engraving on the back case.
The case back has Neil Armstrong’s famous phrase, “Hello Houston, Tranquility Base here, the Eagle has landed”
At the bottom of the case, the landing date is engraved “July 21, 1969 02:56 GMT”.
• Movement: Calibre 1861 with rhodium-plated finish, 18 jewels.
• Dial: Black with luminescent bars.
• Case: Stainless steel, 42mm. Has mini scratches from usage (see photos)
• Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega ref. 1498 (has usage signs, see photos)
• Crystal: Hesalite with Omega logo at the center. See the photo with the blue arrow. (has usage signs, see photos)
• Serial – year: 4840XXXX, 1999
— Outer box
— Black Inner box
— Warranty card (Singed 1999)
— Omega Certificate of Authenticity with special edition number.
— Astronaut patch in the special blue slip
— Operation instruction booklet
— Extra link
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured (Fast)
Note that the serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
● Images are part of the description.
● All images are ours and copyright protected.