Omega Speedmaster commemorative Moonwatch was first released in 2009 to mark the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission to the Moon.
Limited edition of 7969 units.
Featuring the iconic Moonwatch black bezel, black dial with luminous batons, with the addition of the Apollo 11 medallion situated at the 9 o’clock subdial.
Omega incorporated so many details, here are some:
● The eagle on the medallion, watch, and caseback as the mission patch of Apollo 11.
● Commemorative medallion made of sterling silver
● On the dial:
○ A “mini” identical medallion as a seconds sub-dial at 9”
○ The hour of the first step on the moon “02:56 GMT” in red
● The chronograph second hand has a red tip
● Caseback- “The first watch worn on the moon July 21, 1969 4485/7969”
● Hesalite Crystal with the Omega logo attached (See photo with the blue arrow)
- Purchase date: 02.03.2010
- Movement: Cal. 1861
- Case: Stainless steel, 42mm. (Has minor usage signs, see photos)
- Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega ref. 1958/957. (has minor usage signs, see photos)
- Fits +18cm. +1 extra link
- Crystal: Hesalite (has usage signs, see photos)
- Serial: 7722XXXX
- Outer box
- Inner box – worn inside (see photos)
- warranty card dated 2010
- Limited edition card 4485/7969
- Apollo 11 medallion
- Medallion plastic cover
- Certificate of Authenticity, limited edition number 4485/7969
- Operation instruction book
- Extra link
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured
Note: serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
● Images are part of the description.
● Please see the table for more details.
● All images are ours and copyright protected.