Beautiful pre-owned, circa 1990, Omega Speedmaster Professional Ref. 3590.50, with Cal. 861 movement recently serviced.
• Wonderful original tritium dial with that great patina.
• Matching numbers case and movement, this is as original as can be.
• Never been polished.
• Super accurate -1 sec/day
• Chronograph runs and resets perfectly.
• Back case: “Flight qualified by NASA for all spaced missions”
“The first watch worn on the moon”
Movement: Cal. 861, recently serviced
Dial: Black with great patina to the luminescent bars.
Case: Stainless steel, 42mm, Never been polished. Has mini scratches from usage (see photos)
Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega ref. 1479. Fits +18cm. Never been polished (has usage signs, see photos)
Crystal: Hesalite (has usage signs, see photos)
Water resistance: NO
Outer box – worn (see photos)
Inner box – worn (see photos)
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured
Note: serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
● Please see the table for more details.
● All images are ours and copyright protected.