Beautiful pre-owned, circa 1995, Omega Speedmaster Professional Ref. 3590.50.
With the coveted falling “r” on the dial.
Inside is beating the legendary Omega movement, Cal. 861.
All parts and components are original and correct.
– Wonderful original tritium dial with lovely warm yellow patina markers.
– The much-coveted falling “r” at the end of “Speedmaster” on the dial.
– Matching numbers (4831XXXX) case and movement. This is as original as can be.
– The chronograph runs and resets perfectly.
– Back case: “Flight-qualified by NASA for all manned spaced missions”
“The first watch worn on the moon”
• Movement: Cal. 861
• Dial: Black with great patina to the luminescent bars.
• Bezel: Fixed Tachymetre (has usage signs, see photos)
• Case: Stainless steel, 42mm. Has mini scratches from usage (see photos)
• Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega ref. 1998 (has usage signs, see photos)
• Crystal: Hesalite (has usage signs, see photo)
• Accessories: Watch only
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured (Fast)
Note that the serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
● Images are part of the description.
● All images are ours and copyright protected.