Beautiful pre-owned, circa 1993, Omega Speedmaster Professional Ref. 3590.50.
Legendary Cal. 861 movement.
All parts and components are original and correct.
– Wonderful original tritium dial with lovely warm yellow patina markers.
– The hands are all intact in the same yellowish patina, very rare.
– Matching numbers (4829XXXX) case and movement, this is as original as can be.
– Chronograph runs and resets perfectly.
– Back case: “Flight-qualified by NASA for all manned spaced missions”
“The first watch worn on the moon”
• Movement: Cal. 861
• Dial: Black with great patina to the luminescent bars.
• Case: Stainless steel, 42mm. Has mini scratches from usage (see photos)
• Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega ref. 1479 (has usage signs, see photos)
• Crystal: Hesalite. (has usage signs, see photos)
• Serial – year: 4829XXXX
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured (Fast)
Note that the serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
Images are part of the description.
All images are ours and copyright protected.