Beautiful pre-owned, circa 1991, Omega Speedmaster Professional Ref. 3590.50, a rare full set.
Legendary Cal. 861 movement.
All parts and components are original and correct.
– Wonderful original tritium dial lovely warm yellow patina markers.
– The much-coveted falling “r” at the end of “Speedmaster” on the dial.
– Matching numbers (4826XXXX) case and movement, this is as original as can be.
– Chronograph runs and resets perfectly.
– Back case: “Flight-qualified by NASA for all manned spaced missions”
“The first watch worn on the moon”
• Movement: Cal. 861
• Dial: Black with great patina to the luminescent bars.
• Case: Stainless steel, 42mm. Has mini scratches from usage (see photos)
• Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega ref. 1479 (has usage signs, see photos)
• Crystal: Hesalite. (has usage signs, see photos)
• Serial – year: 4826XXXX
• full set Including:
— Outer box
— Inner box
— Warranty booklet (1991)
— Operation instruction booklet
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured
Note: serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
● Please see the table for more details.
● All images are ours and copyright protected.