Beautiful pre-owned, 1991, Omega Speedmaster Professional Ref. 3590.50.
with the legendary Cal. 861 movement.
Come with a box and an extra link.
All parts and components are original and correct.
– Wonderful original tritium dial with lovely warm yellow patina markers.
– Chronograph runs and resets perfectly.
– Back case: “Flight-qualified by NASA for all manned spaced missions”
“The first watch worn on the moon”
• Movement: Cal. 861
• Dial: Black with great patina to the luminescent bars.
• Bezel: Fixed Tachymetre (has usage signs and dings, see photos)
• Case: Stainless steel, 42mm. Has mini scratches from usage (see photos)
• Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega ref. 1479 (has usage signs, see photos)
• Crystal: Hesalite (has usage signs)
• Serial: 4826XXXX
— Outer box (used)
— Inner box (used and deteriorated)
— Extra link
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured (Fast)
Note that the serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
● Images are part of the description.
● All images are ours and copyright protected.