Beautiful pre-owned, circa 1991, Omega Speedmaster Professional Ref. 3590.50, with Cal. 861 movements.
– Wonderful original tritium dial with that great patina.
– Matching numbers (4832XXXX) case and movement, this is as original as can be.
– Never been polished.
– Super accurate -1 sec/day
– Chronograph runs and resets perfectly.
– Back case: “Flight qualified by NASA for all spaced missions”
“The first watch worn on the moon”
• Movement: Cal. 861
• Dial: Black with great patina to the luminescent bars.
• Case: Stainless steel, 42mm, Never been polished. Has mini scratches from usage (see photos)
• Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega ref. 1479.
Fits ~18cm. Never been polished (has usage signs, see photos)
• Crystal: Hesalite. Original with Omega logo etched in the middle (has usage signs, see photos)
• Serial: 4832XXXX
• Accessories: our branded box
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured
Note: serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
● Please see the table for more details.
● All images are ours and copyright protected.