Omega Speedmaster 30th anniversary Moonwatch was released in 1999 to mark 30 years since the Apollo 11 mission to the Moon.
Limited edition of 9999 units.
The special edition features are indicated on the case-back:
• Special embossed Apollo 11 mission patch, the landing eagle in the middle.
• Engraved “Hello Houston, Tranquility Base here, the Eagle has landed”.
Famous words that Neil Armstrong spoke when they landed on the Moon.
• Landing date and time on the moon: July 21, 1969. 02:56 GMT
• Limited edition number 3445/9999
Besides this special case back, this special edition Speedy comes in a black leather box.
The Apollo 11 30th Anniversary Speedy Pro comes with an Omega certificate of authenticity (3445/ 9999).
Featuring the iconic Moonwatch black bezel, black dial with luminous batons
• Purchase date: 03.09.2002
• Movement: Cal. 1861
• Case: Stainless steel, 42mm. (Has minor usage signs, see photos)
• Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega ref. 1498/840. (has minor usage signs, see photos)
Fits +18cm. +2 extra link
• Crystal: Hesalite, Omega signed in the middle (has usage signs, see photos)
• Serial: 7700XXXX
— Outer box
— Inner box
— Warranty card dated 2002
— Operation instructions booklet
— Worldwide service centers booklet
— Certificate of Authenticity, limited edition number 3445/9999
— Original watch tag
— 2 extra links
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured
Note: serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
● Images are part of the description.
● All images are ours and copyright protected.