Beautiful and rare pre-owned, 1970, Omega Speedmaster Professional rare DON bezel, Ref. 145.022-71ST, with Cal. 861 manual movement.
All parts and components are authentic and correct.
This Speedmaster has Omega extract from the archives confirming its production date (costs 120 CHF).
• DON Bezel – “Dot Over the Ninty”, see detailed photo explanation.
“Dot over the 90” black insert featuring the numeral dot over the ‘0’ in the 90,
Dot to the lower right of the ‘0’ of the 70,
and the accent mark over the ‘E’ in Tachymetre
• Wonderful original stepped dial with that great patina.
• Original hands
• Case has never been polished.
• Super accurate 3 sec/day
• Chronograph runs and resets perfectly.
• Back case: “Flight qualified by NASA for all spaced manned missions”
“The first watch worn on the moon”
• Movement: Cal. 861, manual wind
• Dial: Black stepped dial with great patina to the luminescent bars.
• Case: Stainless steel, 42mm, has ever been polished (see photos)
• Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega bracelet. Fits +18cm (see photo)
• Crystal: Hesalite crystal (has usage signs, see photos)
• Serial – year: 3059**** – See extract
• Water resistance: NO
• Box & papers: No
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured (Fast)
Note that the serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
Images are part of the description.