Beautiful pre-owned, 1980, Omega Speedmaster Professional Ref. 145.022-78.
The much-coveted falling “r” on the dial. Legendary Cal. 861 movement.
The watch comes with Omega Extract from the Archives verifying its origin.
All parts and components are original and correct.
– Wonderful original tritium dial with lovely warm yellow patina markers.
– The much-coveted falling “r” and long “S” Speedmaster.
– Chronograph runs and resets perfectly.
– Back case: “Flight-qualified by NASA for all manned spaced missions”
“The first watch worn on the moon”
• Movement: Cal. 861
• Dial: Black with great patina to the luminescent bars.
• Bezel: Fixed Tachymetre (has usage signs, see photos)
• Case: Stainless steel, 42mm. Has mini scratches from usage (see photos)
• Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega ref. 1171 (has usage signs, see photos)
• Crystal: Hesalite with Omega logo at the center. (has usage signs)
• Water resistance: NO
• Serial: 4482XXXX
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured (Fast)
Note that the serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
- Images are part of the description.
- All images are ours and copyright protected.