Beautiful, circa 1973, Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch, Ref. 145.022-ST71, with the legendary movement Cal. 861.
It has the coveted gorgeous stepped dial (seen in all photos).
Inside is beating the legendary Omega movement, Cal. 861.
All parts and components are original and correct down to the singed crystal.
– Wonderful stepped tritium dial with lovely warm yellow patina markers.
– The much-coveted falling “r” at the end of “Speedmaster” on the dial.
– The chronograph runs and resets perfectly.
– Back case: “Flight-qualified by NASA for all manned spaced missions”
“The first watch worn on the moon”
• Movement: Cal. 861
• Dial: Stepped black with great patina to the markers.
• Bezel: Fixed Tachymetre (has usage signs, see photos)
• Case: Stainless steel, 42mm. Has mini scratches from usage (see photos)
• Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega ref. 1171 (has usage signs, see photos)
• Crystal: Hesalite with Omega logo at the center. (has usage signs, see photo with the blue arrow)
• Serial – year: 3284**** – Circa 1973
• Accessories: Watch only
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured (Fast)
Note that the serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
● Images are part of the description.
● All images are ours and copyright protected.