A Beautiful and rare, 1970, Omega Speedmaster Professional with a rare DON bezel.
Ref. 145.022-69ST, with manual movement Cal. 861.
All parts and components are authentic and original.
• DON Bezel – Super rare in this condition
“Dot Over 90” black insert featuring the dot over the ‘0’ in the 90,
• Wonderful original stepped dial with that great patina.
• Original hands
• Chronograph runs and resets perfectly.
• Back case: Half circle Speedmaster and Seahorse (Pre-moon)
• Movement: Cal. 861, manual wind
• Dial: Black stepped dial with great patina to the luminescent bars.
• Case: Stainless steel, 42mm, has ever been polished (see photos)
• Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega OEM bracelet. Fits +18cm (see photo)
• Crystal: Hesalite Omega original with Omega logo at the center (has usage signs, see photos)
• Serial – year: 3059**** – 1970 See extract
• Water resistance: NO
• Box & papers: No
Great rare condition.
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured
Note: serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
● Please see the table for more details.
● All images are ours and copyright protected.