Beautiful Omega Speedmaster limited series for the Japanese market from 1996, Ref. 3513.53.
This one has the Omega automatic movement Cal. 1152 based on the workhorse ETA/Valjoux 7750.
The watch features a unique black detailed dial with matching red accents and a framed date window. See the detailed photos.
• Movement: Omega Cal. 1152, Automatic, Chronograph.
• Functions: Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter
• Dial: A black special edition with red accents.
• Bezel: Tachymeter (has minor usage signs, see photos).
• Bracelet: Omega ref. 1560/852 (has minor usage signs, see photos)
• Crystal: Sapphire
• Case: Stainless steel, 39mm
• Case back: Snap
• Box & papers: Our box, no papers
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured (Fast)
Note that the serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
- Images are part of the description.
- All images are ours and copyright protected.