Beautiful pre-owned (1994), Omega Speedmaster Professional Apollo 11 25th Anniversary Moonwatch. Special edition 2XX out of 2500.
Comes with Omega extract from the archives (See photo)
Has a special engraving on the side: “Apollo XI 1969-1994”
Ref. 3591.50, with the legendary Cal. 861 movement.
– Wonderful original tritium dial with that great patina.
– Matching numbers (4829XXXX) case and movement, this is as original as can be.
– Chronograph runs and resets perfectly.
– Back case: “Flight-qualified by NASA for all manned spaced missions”
“The first watch worn on the moon”
“Limited Edition 2XX/2500”
• Movement: Cal. 861, 17 jewels
• Dial: Black with great patina to the luminescent bars.
• Case: Stainless steel, 42mm. Has mini scratches from usage (see photos)
• Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega ref. 1479 (has usage signs, see photos)
• Crystal: Hesalite. (has usage signs, see photos).
• Accessories: Our branded box
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured
Note: serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
● Please see the table for more details.
● All images are ours and copyright protected.