Great new Eterna Super KonTiki Ref. 1273.41.
In 1958, Eterna introduced the KonTiki watch to commemorate this remarkable expedition. Since then, the KonTiki collection has been one of the pillars of its production.
● Great black dial, signed with Eterna 5 stars logo at 12 o’clock with applied center lumed markers
● Unidirectional rotating bezel.
● Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date.
● Powered by Sellita SW200-1, power reserve 38h, 28’800 v.p.h, 26 jewels, 1 ball bearing
● Oversized case, 45mm.
● The case back is engraved with Eterna brand and the Kon-Tiki ship that Thor Heyerdahl sailed.
● Big signed crown
● Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
● Strap: Eterna black rubber strap with Eterna pin buckle
Come with: Outer box, original Eterna blue box, singed microfiber cloth.
● Please see the table for more details.
● All images are taken by our professional photographer.
Please note that the close-up photos can show minor flaws that are not visible to the naked eye