Rare and beautiful Breitling Navitimer Ref.7806 circa 1972.
With Breitling Extract from the Archive document assuring the model and age of this timepiece.
This model is notable not only for its scarcity but also as the first Navitimer with a date window.
Printed on the dial, it has very rare (for this model) silver-white AOPA-signed wings (AOPA – Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association)
It was serviced by a professional watchmaker a few weeks ago and works perfectly.
The condition of this watch is excellent as original and unpolished.
• Movement: Chronograph manual wind Valjoux 7740,
serviced, 42 hours power reserve.
• Dial: Black Reverse Panda. Date is at 4:30’.
• Bezel: Bi-directional serrated slide ruler.
• Strap: Original Breitling black leather (used 70%) with Breitling buckle.
• Case: 41mm
• Crystal: Plexiglass.
• Production year: 1972
• Including: watch only
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured (Fast)
Note that the serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
- Images are part of the description.
- All images are ours and copyright protected.