The look of the Bell & Ross BR-01 92 is based on the simple design used on old airplane instrumentation panels.
The hands and numeral markers on these watches are recognizable as those on analog altimeters.
The famous square case of the BRs, with its four visible fastening screws, reflects the way the airplane instruments are affixed to the panel via four screws in order to make their removal and installation quick and easy.
The vintage feel of the BR-01 92 Heritage is mostly due to the beige hour markers and hands.
Beautiful pre-owned Bell & Ross BR-01 92 Heritage
● The original retail price for this Bell & Ross was $4800.
● Very accurate +2sec, see Timegrapher photo.
● Comes with 2 extra straps
Dial: Black, with retro luminescent
Case: 46 mm. Steel case with matte black PVD finish.
Straps: Black rubber aftermarket with the original BR buckle
Original (short) Black rubber (see photo)
Tan leather, aftermarket
Crystal: Anti-reflective sapphire
Box & Papers: No
● Please see the table for more details.
● All images are ours and copyright protected