A rare beautiful example of the Omega Speedmaster Professional Japan Racing. Moded.
In 2004 the Japanese market received a limited edition of 2,004 pieces of the 3570.40 with the 1861 movement inside and a Racing dial. In terms of a direct lineage, this modern model is the truest to the original 145.022-68 “Racing” from ’68.
It has a unique impressive grey racing dial
with Ultraman version orange Omega logo and chronograph hands.
Mods: The movement (1861) and dial are original, cased in a rare by itself Speedmaster case From The Moon To Mars. See photos.
• Movement: Omega Cal. 1861 manual wind, 18 jewels, 48h power reserve.
• Movement serial: 7713****
• Functions: Chronograph. Runs and resets perfectly.
• Dial: Japan racing grey
• Case: Speedmaster To Mars Stainless steel, 42mm, Never been polished.
Has mini scratches from usage (see photos)
• Case back: “Flight Qualified by NASA For All Manned Space Missions – From The Moon To Mars”
• Bracelet: Stainless steel correct Omega ref. 1998/849 (has usage signs, see photos)
• Accessories: No
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured (Fast)
Note that the serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
- Images are part of the description.
- All images are ours and copyright protected