Beautiful pre-owned, from the late 1990s, Omega Speedmaster Professional Ref. 3590.50, with the legendary Cal. 1861 movement.
All parts and components are original and correct.
– Wonderful original tritium dial with that great patina.
– Matching numbers (4836XXXX) case and movement, this is as original as can be.
– Never been polished.
– Chronograph runs and resets perfectly.
– Back case: “Flight-qualified by NASA for all manned spaced missions”
“The first watch worn on the moon”
• Movement: Cal. 1861, 18 jewels
• Dial: Black with great patina to the luminescent bars.
• Case: Stainless steel, 42mm. Has mini scratches from usage (see photos)
• Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega ref. 1499 (has usage signs, see photos)
• Crystal: Hesalite. Original with Omega logo etched in the middle (has usage signs, see photos).
• Accessories: Our branded box
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured
Note: serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
● Please see the table for more details.
● All images are ours and copyright protected.