Beautiful pre-owned, 1989, Omega Speedmaster Professional Apollo XI 20th anniversary, “APOLO XI 1969” inscribed on the side, with the legendary Cal. 861 movement.
Has a certificate at the end of Omega to the moon booklet, No.0325
In 1989, Omega celebrated the Apollo XI mission’s 20th anniversary with the launch of a commemorative limited edition Speedmaster.
Super unique in its condition as it is a full set including the astronaut patch.
• Wonderful original dial with great yellow-ish patina.
• Original hands
• Case has never been polished.
• Chronograph runs and resets perfectly.
• Back case: “Flight qualified by NASA for all space missions”
“The first watch worn on the moon”
• Movement: Cal. 861, manual wind
• Dial: Black dial with great patina. Long S & R on the word Speedmaster.
• Case: Stainless steel, 42mm, has ever been polished (see photos)
• Bracelet: Stainless steel Omega bracelet Ref. 1479. Fits +17cm (see photo)
• Crystal: Hesalite Omega original crystal (has usage signs, see photos)
• Serial – year: 4825**** – 1989, 0325 limited edition
• Full set:
— Outer box (usage signs)
— Inner wooden box (usage signs)
— First Lunar Landing booklet
— Astronaut patch
— Special edition user manual
— extra links
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured
Note: serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
● Please see the table for more details.
● All images are ours and copyright protected.